Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring is in the Air!

How do I know spring is in the air? I know it because my sinuses tickle. I know it from sounds of the peepers and the hooters in the night. I know it from the flowers. I know it when I see our super ladies break out their bikes. I know it when the spring series sailing starts up. But, what will make my spring so sweet will be when I get back on my Ultra Cat. I’m Jonesing for a sesh!!!

Iris in the front yard
iris may 08

Maxine and Gina - our departmental secretary and budget manager
bike ladies may 08

The York River Wednesday night race
fleet may 08

2 comments:

Catapulting Aaron said...

hey paul... go windsurfing and write something about it!!!

Paul Richardson said...

Aaron, I know, I know!!! I did go windsurfing Sunday, I just haven't had time to write about it yet...
Sailed a Prodigy, feet in straps, hauling booty!! Thanks for the interest!!