Sunday, March 9, 2008

Extreme Speed

Yesterday was a day of dynamic weather. There were squalls, lulls, and extreme winds. Because of this, Gloucester Seafood of Guinea was again converged upon by the wind riders. James documented this, well, in this post. He also provided photographic proof that I can windsurf, fast even, when I’m not breaking boards, or gorilla taping sails. Thanks James.
And now for some tokens of my appreciation:

James Douglass shreds
James shredding.

Farrah Hall Shreds
Farrah shredding.

Blue highs
After all the rain and wind, we had clear skies and wind.

3 comments:

James Douglass said...

Yee haw! Nice pictures, Paul.

Catapulting Aaron said...

Yesterday I went to the top of Pike's Peak and tomorrow I'm snowboarding at Arapahoe Basin, yet I can't help but feel burning jealousy! =D

Paul Richardson said...

No, no. Aaron, you're making ME jealous! I expect to see some pics of all that action. Rock on!